kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Kitten?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]

Posted by Steven on July 19, 2002 at 10:02:40:

Hello, I thought I'd tell you a story I heard on a Tv show, called AMAZING ANIMALS or something like that.

Anyways:

There was a lady who heard a kitten meowing, in a pipe that led somewhere. (Sorry I don't remeber much of it!)

Well, she just had to save the cat meowing, and meowing up a storm. She finally called the police, and soon both police and firemen had come to her house to save the meowing cat.

What they did first was cut a huge whole in the lady's wall to where the pipe was,and cut the pipe(Alot of damage, alot of money!)They then stuck a hose down the pipe from where it came out of the roof. AS they did and felt the kitten it meowed, and meowed even more.

Finally they got the kitten down far enough so a firefighter good lift him out.

What did they find?
A treefrog!!!

I can't remember the name of it,(Sorry)the meowing was it's call, and when the hose went down poor thing thought it was a snake.

Everyone was left laughing, exept the owner of the house...
They then called down a few sanctuary trucks down, just too release it... (STupid)

Thought this may give you a smile,
Steven

Ps: What did you think the meowing was when I started,
personally as soon as the story began on the televesion, I knew it had to be a treefrog.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Humor Forum ]