kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Horridum Angeli's Beaded Lizards.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]

Posted by ZX on May 03, 2003 at 13:30:49:

In Reply to: Horridum Angeli's Beaded Lizards. posted by BWard on May 02, 2003 at 17:37:38:

:Hello, I recently noticed an add In the Venomous Classifieds place by a fellow named Steve Angeli who has Exasperatum Mexican Beaded lizards for sale. I have been interested In the Exasperatum sub specie of Beaded lizard for sometime and have done quite a bit of research on them, and have also viewed many fine pic's of other various breeders who also work with them, but In my humble opinion I haven't seen any that are as unique as the animals that Steve Angeli has advertised.
: My reason for posting Is I am considering buying a pair of hatchlings from Steve Angeli, and since It Is In my opinion a decent amount of cash that I will be sending him I was wondering If I could hear from others out there who have done buissiness with Steve. Feel free to post a response on this forum, or If you prefer to be more discrete you may e-mail me at Softballdou@aol.com Thank You. Brian Ward.

Hi,
Brian. This Is ZACK. Do you remember me? I bought some Heloderma H. Horridum Beaded lizards from you through a mutual friend a few years back. I see from your post you are thinking about getting some Rio Fuerte lizards from Steve. Well, I can tell you I have known Steve Angeli for years and have done many deals with him and have had nothing, but possitive experiences to show for It. I can also speak on what type of animals he works with as I have been over to his facility many times and they are definately triple AAA grade.

He Is also someone who will offers great help even after the sale, unlike some of these other types In the herp trade who will sell you something, but won't teach you anything about how to produce animals yourself. Bottom line. I recommend Steve, and his quallity of animal highly. You won't go wrong with him, or his animals. ZACK!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]