kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Good!... Go for it!!... Get it all out of your system!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]

Posted by kerry on July 04, 2002 at 23:57:09:

In Reply to: Re: It figures...... posted by Jackie Lapradd on July 04, 2002 at 23:14:41:

: Doesn't bother Ken huh? Look a couple of posts up.
>>>Oops, guess it did. I guess he's not so tough after all. KEN, THAT'S AN AWESOME PICTURE REGARDLESS, THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

: I sold Kevin the male that laid eggs? Wrong again but I'm sure he will be along soon enough to tell you himself.
>>>Just a "joke", ba-by...

: As for you teasingly pointing out sub specific errors, Is that how you explain the Highway 93 remark? Huh it sounded more to me like you were implying that Kens animal was wild caught.
>>>No, actually that it could have come from that region one way or another(must I spell everything out for you?) Besides, how do you know it wasn't? Wait, let me guess... because somebody told you it wasn't and had a little piece of paper to prove it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

: Maliciously accusing you of being a poacher? Actually that was a joke between me and Mr. Del Campo. Whoops that was you LOL! How is it that when you use LOL it stands for Laugh Out Loud yet when I use it I am being malicious? Once again Kerry your wisdom and insight knows no bounds.
>>>Thank you for finally realizing and admitting that. Now that this is out of the way I'm sure you'll begin to start feeling much better soon... B^]

: As for keeping myself occupied. I will openly admit that I am a simple man who leads a simple life. Unlike you I do not pretend to have all the answers nor am I above admitting when someone else makes a valid point that challenges my way of thinking.
>>>And I'm still waiting for one from you, and no, I'm not pretending to be waiting either. Just for the record: I don't have all of the answers. Shocked? I do try to stay informed though, placing a higher priority on what science and nature has to offer ahead of what appearantly motivates the vast majority. Was this your point?

: By the way Johnny, why was it necessary to sign my name to the post when making a joke. After using as many different names as you have on this forum, I definately thought that you would have understood the ironic humor.
>>>Johnny? Do your homework, "son"... You knew exactly who you were pointing your anonymous accusation at. No, something that serious is NEVER funny, but you "got me", so enjoy it while you can! Good one!!

: Anything else you would like to add?
>>>Naaaugh, there's already one too many feet in your mouth. But thanks for playing!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]