kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Pro Exotics......not the only choice, but in my opinion the Best.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Heloderma Forum ]

Posted by Fred Albury(Aztec Reptiles) on June 24, 2002 at 04:48:06:

In Reply to: Pound For Pound Pro Exotics Vs. Osborne posted by Brian on June 22, 2002 at 02:22:01:

: 1.P.E big Ego.
: 1.Osborne a Nice Guy
: I will rate the gilas 1 to 10 ten being the best after going to a show and seeing gilas from PE And Osborn.?
: 2. P.E 8
: 2. Osborne 9 1/2
: time in trade ??
: 3. Osborne was one of the frist.
: 3. P.E a new comer
: Talking to the owner.
: 4 P.E Just about Never
: 4 Osborne Just about any time you call.
: P.E points =0 Osborne points = +4

All I have to say is this:

Osbourne: Breeder/Broker,supplied by other breeders with stock.

Pro Exotics: Breeders, main thrust is captive propagation of their own snakes and lizards and not being supplied with others ofspring to fill orders.Quality operation that DOES NOT NEED to crank a huge profit to stay in business.Or in fact any profit, think about that one for a minute and then rethink it.

I think that the truly big ego comes from trying to undermine a business in order to illuminate another one. The light shines were the sun is, the darkness is NOT the light. Pro Exotics is one of the nicest, most honest outfits around in 2002.
The overall quality of ALL the reptiles they sell,(Not JUST the Gilas, but a litany of OTHER beautifull creatures, puts them heand and shoulders above the rest. I have never had better customer service, nor a better product than the animals that I purchased from them! Keep up the good work Rob&Chad!

Sincerely,

Fred Albury

(Aztec Reptiles)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: