kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

here are my babies...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The General Snake Forum ]

Posted by froggystyle34 on April 12, 2003 at 13:45:48:

here is hercules...he is a hoss, he was a bit skinny when i got him but he is much fatter and happier now. he takes in medium rats once a week without nay problems. he masures around 5'6ish but it doesnt look like it in the pictures.
:

:here is herc girle athena, she is not as much of a whopper as herc but she comes in at a respectful four feet. funny she was a little 2.5 foot dehydrated critter i got from petland for 30 bucks.
:

:here is trouble she was a rescued amel, i call her trouble cause she was so skinny and lifeless when i got her, but now she is on top. she has a great personality as well.
:

:here is spot, he/she is a littel albino/reverse okeetee. i looked for about a year for one i liked and i finally found him/her. coming along well, was eating anoles when i got him/her now eats juvenile mice like a champ.

:

:and last but definately not least is killer. i just got him one day and i really dont know why or how. i went to a pet store with a hatchling king snake and they said i will buy that snake from me and i took killer and 12 fuzzies for the king. not really a big deal considering i only paid ten bucks for the king snake and i didnt really like it that much. and i dont know why he has that nakme either just the first thing that popped in my mind when i saw him eat. never wraps just swallows. he too is on juvenile mice.

:

:well enjoy all of the pics and please let me know what you guys think of them

:froggy

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The General Snake Forum ]