kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: relative

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Alligator and Crocodilian Forum ]

Posted by Danny Conner on March 16, 2003 at 13:31:36:

In Reply to: Re: relative posted by DocCroc on March 16, 2003 at 11:06:43:

:
::Chill "Doc"
::He was trying to help. The one thing you should have notice by now on this forum is there is a wide range of expertise. Experience can be defined in so many ways: longevity of working with a particular species in a captive situation vs. caring as a team for a more diverse collection. Experiences with wild crocodilians ...it's endless. When you speak of large 10x12 I think of large ponds with a 1/2 acre of land. Other people think of several acres enclosed with a creek flowing through. As always size is relative. When an answer is giving in generous spirit(trying to be helpful) take it as such. Noone, and I mean noone here Knows everything. And the most inexperienced keeper here might know something you or I don't.
::I have no trouble with opinions I certainly have mine but treat everyone with a degree of dignity.
::For all we know Rom Whitaker, Tony Pooley, Ted Joanen or even Ken Ernst might be reading this forum and they could embarass any of us. D.C.

:Hey- Didnt mean to sound rude or whatever.. I apology... Yeah I know there are lot of opinions on the forum. Again, I didnt mean to be rude. Probably wasnt my day when I replied. Im sorry for your loss danny. I am looking forward reading your next post on what happened to "Romeo" and the necropsy report.

:Doc Croc
:

Doc
You showed me something here.
I hope you stick around.
Danny

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Alligator and Crocodilian Forum ]