kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Update on leak

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]

Posted by dana456 on May 07, 2003 at 09:15:28:

In Reply to: Update on leak posted by EllasMommie on May 06, 2003 at 13:45:21:

If he is in the tank with the others i would move him to be safe. maybe freckles had something and it passed to the other guy. not sure but i would move him just to be on the safe side. keep us posted. also come visit talkto.thefrog.org there are lots of very nice people there.

dana:)
:Ok, the fogger does put a little water on the land side but not enough to make a difference. There is a leak in my seal around my plexi but it is in the top inch so I'm not going to worry about it. As long as I keep the water level below that 1 inch then all is fine. That still leaves 4 inches of water so that it fine for the remaining tadpole. I was planning on dropping the water another inch once everyone was on land anyway.

:That remaining tadpole doesn't seem to be doing too well. It's been floating kinda funny ( most og the time tail up and almost vertical) and has become rather lathargic (sp)and hiding alot. When it is visible it just sits there and I hardly see it's sucker mouth moving. I don't know if I should just take it out and put it in it's own tank or leave it alone. It doesn't "look" sickly or skinny. Anyone have any advice on what I should do? Any input would be great!

:Thanks in advance!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]