kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Here it is (Thanks Marc)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]

Posted by EllasMommie on April 30, 2003 at 10:59:36:

In Reply to: Here it is posted by markc on April 30, 2003 at 09:48:42:

I have the divider at an angle, might be a little less than 45 though. I also have rocks glued to it and piled in front of it. I'm not too crazy about the background myself... but hubby picked it out and I had to let him have some input ha ha. The reverse side is just black and it looked so dark so we put the blue instead. I'm sure eventually it'll get changed to something scenic.

Under the log is open so there is lots of room for them to move about and dig. I think that's where Stretch is hiding now. Thats's the first place it went when it finally left the criftwood (2 hours later) Pepper likes the water best. I haven't seen it on land yet. I know it was there at some point because it has bedding on it's head. But Pepper seems to prefer hiding under the big leaf on the waterfall.

Thank you very much! I'm quite proud of the setup... it's my piece of art hee hee.

:that's nice, esp. for your first setup. only thing I would have done different is put the divider in at a 45 angle or so. I am not a fan of the monochrome background either but it is alot better than nothing. did you dig out under the log so frogs can hide under it?

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]