kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

PLEASE HELP FAST!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]

Posted by glitterlust on April 26, 2003 at 02:32:11:

Ok, i don't know what really happend, but i was sitting at my PC, and i hured a big thump.. And i tured around, and there was an adult tree frog, i have no clue how he got in the house, but he must have been in for some time, becuase he had spider webs all over him, and was pretty thin, and wasn't reacting to much from me picking him up. And he was very dehidrated.. So i got out a big rubber maid container, and put a hot damp towel at the bottem with a dish with hot water under it, it help re hidrat him, and i put 2 medium crikets at the bottem, he didn't seem to want to eat, but i was hoping that once he got more hidrated, that maybe he would come around. I didn't want to let him outside, becuase i knew it was getting kindof chilly tonight, and he wasn't moving much, so i knew something would get him.. OHH and what really werryed me was that i just so happend to look under him, and there was red spots, like blood red, i didn't want to touch them to much, becuase i didn't want to hurt him, but i thought maybe something tryed to eat him, or maybe from the fall in the room that maybe it was harsh brusing.. Can anyone help me out?? I'm not used to taking care of frogs, all i know about is snakes, and lizards.. so please help me fast!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frog and Toad Forum ]