kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Orange roachs and silkworms???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]

Posted by MysticHerps on April 12, 2003 at 22:03:55:

In Reply to: Orange roachs and silkworms??? posted by poisonfrog420 on April 10, 2003 at 21:42:33:

Silks are prolly just fine for the frilly. Personally, that seems like a bunch of work when you have to order thier foods in to raise them... that would defeat one of the reasons for raising your own foods..... to save costs !!!!!!!

There is someone that i know personally (cough cough) that sells roaches at times. E mail me for details, and i will hook ya up.

Matt

Hi, I was going to go ahead and order some orange roachs to start breeding for my frillds. The only place I found them was Mulberry farms. Does any one know of any where else? Any way, the also raise silkworms and claim they are good for feeding herps, my main questions is if any one has ever feed these guys to their frilleds and had success? Thanks for the help, Jacob.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]