kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: pics with owner. size comparison??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]

Posted by buddy1900 on March 11, 2003 at 22:12:21:

In Reply to: Re: pics with owner. size comparison?? posted by expansa on March 11, 2003 at 16:45:33:

Good grief, that's a beautiful dragon you got there Craig. Makes me look forward to the future with mine. Of course, mine won't have those colors! Very nice!

Mike

:Hi Joey, This is a photo of me holding our 5 year old male Australian NT Frilled lizard. He is an average sized male. They can get up to 3Ft long including the tail. He is still growing and has a great appetite. He has a great nature and we had to work at it to get him to frill up. He sits on the dashmat of our car when we go for a drive and sits on my shoulder whenever we go out. He is as tame as the tamest beardie.

:Craig L

::Hey everyone I don't have a frillie but they are on my list of lizards to research before purchasing. I have two bluetongues and while I love them to death I do want something a little more prehistoric looking in nature and I want an animal with some size. I have read that the Aussies get bigger and average about 22"-28" in total length. If anyone has pics holoding there big frillie and pics of average frille I would love to see them.
::thanks Joey

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]