mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by Pennebaker on February 06, 2003 at 15:36:53:
In Reply to: MOLD posted by Zeus on February 06, 2003 at 14:33:35:
I have it in the closet of the humid room. I've just tried to air it out. But that room needs to stay humid so I cant air it out too much. The frillies probably dont need it that humid so you could try a dehumidifier.
:okay people i need some help. my herps are all in one room and that is the way i have to keep it. there is a build up of what i think is mold on the walls and where the dry wall nails are. it comes off when you rub it so i washed it with some bleach and water. was just wondering if anyone has this problem in there reptile rooms. what can i do to stop it cause its going to ruin my walls? would a dehumidifier help any? any advice would be greatly appriciated. thanks