kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Hello!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]

Posted by buddy1900 on January 21, 2003 at 14:49:43:

In Reply to: Re: Hello! posted by Pennebaker on January 20, 2003 at 11:30:01:

You never know Jeff. I live in Florida too. (Orlando actually) And I just stumbled across one at the local reptile pet store. I paid $200 for a baby. One person I read on this forum actually found one in Petland! So you never know where they're gonna pop up. But chances are, you'll have to hunt for one.

Mike

:Look on the classified section on this site. A fresh shipment of imports just came in, so they are plentiful right now if you are Ok with an import. Not as many CBB ones this time of year.

:Prices depend on the kind. For an import (farmed in indonesia--often advertised as "cb"), you may be able to find one for around $100-200. For a captive bred and born in the US (by a breeder) baby you are looking at $150-225 for a NG (unless you go to a petstore where I've seen them up to $500--even for imports). Adults tend to be more $--adult females the most $. Aussies--I dont know if there are any aussies left for the year but they run around $175-300 for babies. Red aussies $250-1000, again I dont think there are any more around this year.
:Hope that helps.
:Dana

:

::How much do these awesome lizards usually go for? I live in FL and I've been looking at them for a LONG time! I keep Leopard Geckos and a Veiled Chameleon now. I could house it properly and give it all the care it needs. I just need to know where to find on(on the net or pet shop) and about how much they will be as a baby.

::Thanks!
::Leo Land

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]