kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Here are my Baby frilleds and their set up.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]

Posted by Pennebaker on January 18, 2003 at 09:31:18:

In Reply to: Here are my Baby frilleds and their set up..... posted by jusmebabe on January 17, 2003 at 15:42:59:

Set up looks nice to me. They have very quirky personalities and are very hoppy babies--they can just lay there, then get a quirk and go hopping all around the cage for a while, scurry back up to a spot and bask. Watching them eat is my favorite. And if you catch them playing in their water. Oh, and when they shed, they scratch their frills like dogs. LOL.
Get em eating out of your hand--that is the best way to get them tame.
dana

:Yes they are imports i got from James.. Just kidding people they are cb babies and are doing well. They do make me nervous as they tend to seem lazy and then they go and jump around so i'm getting used to their behaviour. I have kept a cover over the front of their cage so they can acclimate and not watch me. If you see something i should change Dana feel free to let me know. I decided against the all screen i mention to you (Dana) and went and bought a 40 gallon tank and they seem better in it. Anyway, here are the pics. I will get better ones later but these will do for now :)

:Lil' Bit
::

:
:Big Boy

:
:Cage

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]