kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Cage Setup and more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]

Posted by bransun3 on November 18, 2002 at 07:39:42:

In Reply to: Re: Cage Setup and more>>>>>>>>>>>>>> posted by bransun3 on November 18, 2002 at 07:35:57:

::How old is your female. If she is past 18 months I would put them together. My adults cage in 4x4x4 and I use a UV Heat bulb and a normal 60 watt. Top cage 90-110F and the bottom around 70-80. Good luck!!! I have found frilleds very easy to breed and produced over 70 babies this year. Sad to say because of work I am about to sell my adults. Work has me traveling more and more and I can't find a good source to care for my frilleds while I'm gone. I am going to miss them when they are gone, but will continue to answer any questions I can to help other breeders.
::James T

::
:::Hi everyone..I was reading the care sheet at Karnivore.com. They were saying that I can get away with putting a 100 watt incadesent bulb, and a reptisun 5.0 .?? could that be true..I have also had a African Sup Thigh Tortouise with him for about 2 years..I am thinking of giving him away because it hasnt allowed me to put a water bowl in there for them..He tips it over..or gets it filthy..And one last thing...How do I go about sexing my frilleds...The little one was told to me that is a female..I dunno if it stands true..She is a big agressive..and she hisses at times when i put my hand in her tank...I think thats all that I have not..Thanks a bunch.. Steve...
:::P.S How do I go about putting pictures on here???

:Hey..sorry about the double messages and stuff..Im a bit new to this..My female I dnot belive is 18 months..She's only about 17 inches.I sexed her myself but i need a second opinion about it before I even try to put them together..My male is In a 75 gallon tank..I just put a ceramic heat emitter in for the winter..And I have a Uv/heat bulb in..and a reptisun 8.0 bulb..Temp is a little over a 100 on teh hot spot..Trynig to get it higher..I have the baby in a 20 gallon high..with a reptisun and a heat light as well..Both are very healthy..Hope to try and breed them soon...
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]