kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Cage Setup and more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]

Posted by jtlizards on November 17, 2002 at 19:23:40:

In Reply to: Cage Setup posted by bransun3 on November 17, 2002 at 09:04:19:

How old is your female. If she is past 18 months I would put them together. My adults cage in 4x4x4 and I use a UV Heat bulb and a normal 60 watt. Top cage 90-110F and the bottom around 70-80. Good luck!!! I have founf frilleds very easy to breed and produced over 70 babies this year. Sad to say because of work I am about to sell my adults. Work has me traveling more and more and I can't find a good source to care for my frilleds while I'm gone. I am going to miss them when they are gone, but will continue to answer any questions I can to help other breeders.
James T

:Hi everyone..I was reading the care sheet at Karnivore.com. They were saying that I can get away with putting a 100 watt incadesent bulb, and a reptisun 5.0 .?? could that be true..I have also had a African Sup Thigh Tortouise with him for about 2 years..I am thinking of giving him away because it hasnt allowed me to put a water bowl in there for them..He tips it over..or gets it filthy..And one last thing...How do I go about sexing my frilleds...The little one was told to me that is a female..I dunno if it stands true..She is a big agressive..and she hisses at times when i put my hand in her tank...I think thats all that I have not..Thanks a bunch.. Steve...
:P.S How do I go about putting pictures on here???

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]