mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by xta on September 09, 2002 at 20:14:11:
I've compiled a spreadsheet from those who have answered thus far. Feel free to contact me if you wish to answer the questions and be added to the list! For those of you who have "multiple" written for one of your answers... I'd prefer an exact figure if you can give it to me.
Thanks. This should help with writing something up for our FAQ sheet on the iguana forum (although it pertains to beardies too!) regarding these bulbs--puts all of the information out there in front of you. I am hoping I get more responses and that it is not yet complete!
Here were the questions asked if you want to participate:
1. What brands have you used? (and positive/negative feedback)
2. Did you use a thicker, well insulated extension cord with this light?
3. Does your light fixture containing this bulb have a UL sticker on it and contain ventilation holes in the top?
4. If you've had more than one, how many broke or gave out early? Have they cut off when they are too hot?
5. What kind of UV source did you use before the MV lights?
6. Did you notice improvement in your animal? How so?
7. If you are a vendor that sells these bulbs...do you get a lot of complaints or returns compared to your other UV lights?
Thanks to all who reply! You can reply here or to my email at: email@example.com