kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

hurt leg has now changed colors

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]

Posted by bethany on July 30, 2002 at 15:32:51:

I have been searching the net and past postings on forums trying to find an answer, but can't find one. I have two 5 and 6 month old frillies. Recently the female sprained her back left leg. I took her to the vet and got xrays and there was no dislocation or broken bone. She is not eating or drinking as well as she was before. Now, on both of her left (front and back) leg, they have both changed lighter colors near the bottom of each foot. Even though there is dicoloration in her front foot also, she is moving it fine. I moved her into her own enclosure where she can't jump around as much. All the lighting, heating, etc is correct. I will be taking her to the vet again Thursday when my vet returns from vacation, but if anyone has had a similiar problem or knows what is going on, please let me know. Thanks in advanced.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Frilled Dragon Forum ]