kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

So you are okay with Poaching?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Field Collecting Forum ]

Posted by paalexan on April 27, 2003 at 22:53:23:

In Reply to: So you are okay with Poaching? posted by draybar on April 27, 2003 at 15:43:40:

::
:::It was quite obvious by your original post that you felt there were NO ethical herpers in California.

::OTOH, if you'd kept reading his posts, you might have seen:

:: "I do believe the majority of most groups of people are honest it's the small group that you have to watch out for. It is really up to the ethical herpers to police the unethical herpers."

::Come on... this isn't rocket science.

:Yeah and the Dixie Chicks said they were sorry !!!!!!

Yay, a pop-culture reference to which I am oblivious. :)

:You are right.......It isn't Rocket Science.
:Notice I said the ORIGINAL post...

I did notice. But the cause for offense that was presented by the original post has been nullified by subsequent posts. I suppose if you really want to be offended you're free to ignore subsequent posts. But then I imagine we'll all know you're just looking for an excuse to be offended, rather than having any legitimate complaint.

Patrick Alexander

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Field Collecting Forum ]