kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: yeah....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The ETRHS Forum ]

Posted by Mike on February 01, 2002 at 22:49:34:

In Reply to: Re: yeah.... posted by Barbara Milller on January 30, 2002 at 17:26:53:

So many people buy on impulse, and then try to research later. You would think people would catch a clue at some point, especially if they lose an animal or two. You have to wonder how they manage to take care of themselves. Its been that way forever and I don't see it changing anytime soon. You would Natural Selection would weed them out at some point. I guess we are not going to be that lucky, we'll just have to deal with them and convince them to research first and buy later.

Mike
: I think I know who put that in the paper. I met a lady at PetLand and she was buying a rat, so herper's instinct, I asked her what she kept and she said she had a "Balled Python" but it was her sisters and she was trying to sell it. I asked her some stuff about it and I found out that it was 2 years old and five feet long. That doesn't sound like a ball python to me! Really, you would expect people to know what they kept!
: -Sarah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The ETRHS Forum ]