kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

OOPS! retraction! sorry, Mike

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The ETRHS Forum ]

Posted by amanda on January 26, 2002 at 22:05:39:

In Reply to: Re: Update posted by amanda on January 26, 2002 at 21:57:00:

Oh sorry, now I remembered when you brought out the boa! I thought for a sec I was still in the chameleon forum (duh) We had a Burmese in Friday...I don't think the poor thing has much of a chance...the fiance brought it in, and she didn't like it anyway. She grossed out when we told her about feeding dead prey, and they had been keeping it in the 60s in the cage! Of course it had pneumonia. I didn't want to mention to her that they had chosen one of the largest captive snakes...oh well, figured I wouldn't freak her out anymore. I think she would have gotten rid of it for sure. It's a shame, it really was a beautiful snake, but I don't want anything that big. Hey if you ever hear of someone wanting to get rid of a ball python.... :)

BTW, have you ever ordered mice from Rusk, TX? I can go pick them up if I ever needed them (i.e. got a snake), but I won't if they are nasty.

The Lizard Lady,
Amanda

P.S. If you know of anyone wanting a beardie, tell them to give me a ring, they are running out of my ears LOL> I am advertising them beginning next week...wish me luck 37 times.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The ETRHS Forum ]