kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

A question.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Elapidae Forum ]

Posted by creep77 on May 01, 2003 at 23:54:08:

In Reply to: A question. posted by tj on April 28, 2003 at 09:20:57:

Silence. Uh-oh. Iknow the state herpetologist and we have a few friends in common. ESP's are extremely hard to get as far as I know they tend to be reserved for reputable people(biologists, technicians) who are interested in conservation alone, not captive management by 'civilians' outside an accredited institution; i.e.-university laboratory, zoological facility and nature centers and displays such as Ted's reptile or Clyde's. When i say conservation, i mean the people the state likes to grant ESP's to may not keep any venom, much less have a nonven or even a dog, for that matter.
My two cents finally became necessary on this 'thread'.

:The more you open your mouth, the less intelligent you make yourself sound, reinforcing everything I have to say. And actually yes, I do know where you live, however I'm not the only one....hint hint (DEC).

:

:
::well if youre so gaddamned smart you would know that i am one person not like fourty like you just said...moron...if you have such a problem...since you know everything else...im sure you know where i live...we can settle this like its supposed to be settled...

::and actually i could have sworn that jus5t a few days ago i stuck up for you and all your assinine comments...

::but still you know absolutly nothing about my so you shoud keep your fat rednecked mouth shut when it comes to me...

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Elapidae Forum ]