kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Zoo Med Repti Therm_UTH  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: IM SORRY THERE WAS SOME KINGSNAKES TOO

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]

Posted by BILLY on September 02, 2002 at 22:15:58:

In Reply to: IM SORRY THERE WAS SOME KINGSNAKES TOO posted by nasicornis on September 02, 2002 at 21:12:46:

:hey,

:thats really funny but i only saw a few vendors their that did james and bonnies shows and most of them have been out of it for a while. thats too bad though im sorry for having my own opinion and for proving what you said had no factual basis.i hope to see all of you at the next TEXAS REPTILES EXPO

:SINCERELY

:RYAN STEELE

Ryan,

There were more than kingsnakes also. Your memory is very selective and your whole intent is to cause trouble here on this forum. If your intention is just that, that is fine, but you could have done more than this?

I know A LOT of breeders at the show, and know of the unfortunate financial circumstances that Bonnie and James have done to themselves by shutting off everyone that participates in this expo.

You yourself proved your statements to have no factual basis with your illogical post. Whether or not you liked the show is not the topic or reason for this discussion here. It is when you make foolish statements like " There were only leopard geckos and corns there" that your intentions are exposed, and that is to start trouble. You can have an opinion, just as we all can. Sometimes though, people's opinions like yours in your post are wrong.

Billy

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]