kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

December newsletter

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]

Posted by Michael on December 09, 2001 at 10:10:34:

The December newsletter is put together (not yet printed and ready to mail - that will be asap). I think members will particularly enjoy Dave Killpack's article on fire skinks, and I only wish the newsletter was in color so you could see the Carl Franklin's photos in color. I really appreciate Dave's periodic contributions of "herp of the month" articles on various lizard species. He and Carl Franklin are, thankfully, responsible for members not having to always read my stuff. 'Preciate it, guys!

I also appreciate receiving a piece from Kelli & Steve Hammack, responding to the request for this holiday issue to have a personal touch from members about how 2001 has gone for them. Nice to get an update - and photo - on Conor, as well as news about current breeding projects.

And Steve Campbell, well, with very mixed feelings I received his "rebuttal" of my article on our trip to the Hill Country. I always appreciate his humor, though I'd like to direct him to a different target other than myself. So thanks, Steve, for the pack of lies you submitted in your rebuttal article!

I hope our members enjoy the issue and hope you have a wonderful time during the holidays.

Michael Smith, Editor

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ DFW Herp Society Forum ]