return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

more updates on petition...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Dallas - Ft. Worth Herpetological Society Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Maggie on November 18, 1999 at 12:28:29:

In Reply to: Re: Good news about petition...so far posted by Scamp on November 17, 1999 at 17:59:25:

Well, since I keep getting good news on this petition nearly every day I guess I'm just going to keep this little thread going as a continual update. I get more excited about this petition every day and I have to share it with everyone!

As of yesterday, my hall director said that the petition in one of the dorms is getting heavy traffic. I haven't heard anything about the others, but I am going to check on them either today or tomorrow. The petition that I left at the Housing office was passed on to another source, which at first sounds, bad, but in actuality it is really good news. Although the Director of Housing passed it out of his hands, he passed it on to the Residence Halls Association President and she has offered to help me if I need it. I think that is very good news. It means that this could very well become a reality. The housing director has sort of delegated someone onthe inside to help me out a little. I'm going to call the RHA Predident today and see what we can get worked out. I'm really excited about this! Hopefully my little Lillith can finally legally live in the dorms with me...no more hiding. And it means homes for other homeless small reptiles too. And in turn, hopefully it will bring more ppl to keep reptiles and take in the larger homeless ones later on.

Maggie ~:)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Dallas - Ft. Worth Herpetological Society Forum ] [ FAQ ]