kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

help id this possible cteno

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum ]

Posted by neVar on May 09, 2003 at 10:39:43:

Well my order of reptiles come in yesterday and my 'striped water dragon (Which when i phoned to ask what the heck that was suposed to be i was told it was just a water dragon with more white stripes- i said whoptee do- it was the same price as my reg h20 dragons so i ordered it)

Well voila it arrives- and it looks alot more like a spiney tail- with out a spiney tail. Head shaped like a c. pectina, low dorsal spikes (more along the lines of say a tree dragon's spikes), white/tan horizontal bands going from mouth/head region down 3/4 of the body. Elongated head.

One of the girls used to have one named a 'brown spiney tail' i took aphoto but alas it didn't turn out will take another today with a close up of the head and scanit in tonight.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum ]