kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Questions on forum

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum ]

Posted by PHFaust on February 17, 2003 at 13:01:51:

HEy everyone,

I see a lot of questions relating to what is going on with the forums and thought I would do my best to help you find the answers.

We are switching to new forums. The weekend they were up was a stress test. We needed the massive traffic that ks.com gets to see how well they did. Well, we are back to the old forums while the programming department works on bugs.

During the switchover process, the announcement forum was actually turned into more of a feedback and system announcement forum. You can find that here Feedback and announcement forum

This is Jeffs announcement on the forums, the changes back and forth and more info. Jeffs Statement

Lastly, all posts that were put on the new forums are still visible. They are currently archived on the new forums and while you can not reply to them you can still see them. To do that go here. NEW Cyclura/Cteno forum

I do hope that this helps. If you have any questions that I didnt answer feel free to email me. If i cant help you I will refer your email to someone that can.

Thanks for your patience and understanding during this change.

Cindy
PHFaust
Pet Hobbyist Host For kingsnake.com
Pet Hobbyist Host For Pet Loss at Pet Hobbyist.com
Chat Host for Critterhobbyist.com

Email PHFaust

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum ]