kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Calm down...take a deep breath.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum ]

Posted by bobl on February 06, 2003 at 18:45:34:

In Reply to: Re: Calm down...take a deep breath. posted by Zeus on February 06, 2003 at 09:51:22:

:i am just about to leave for the vet. to anwer your question, no she hasnt been under stress at all. she has been eating fantastic and she is so tame now that when i open her cage she comes running to me and climbes up onto my hand especially if she thinks thinks there is food involved. the reason this freaks me out so much is because i have so many reptiles and she is the only one that keeps gitting injured. last time it was the leg (which by the way has completly healed) and now its the eye. okay, got to run. i'll let you know what happens.

:
:
Zeus,

You want some sound advice that will alleviate your lizard problems? GET A SNAKE! LOL
Just trying to help you laugh to relieve some stress.
I'm glad to hear the Cyclura will be ok! Losing the eye really blows though.
Keep the nails trimmed and increase the humidity a bit when you see signs of shedding. Misting helps.

Good Luck
Bobby

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Cyclura and Ctenosaura Forum ]