kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

For bookmarks sake- top 5 best breeders in the country!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]

Posted by amy on May 08, 2003 at 16:17:39:

In Reply to: For bookmarks sake- top 5 best breeders in the country! posted by h0mersimps0n on May 08, 2003 at 08:54:44:

Don S. is on top on my list :o) great to do businees with and i am going to be getting some snakes from him the summer. the first pic is of my charcoal female i got from Don.the sunglow motley in the 2nd pic is also from Don S.'s stock.

i do not own any of Kathy's animals but hers are awsome! i saw them at a show but she didn't have what i was looking for, however, with being the author of my reptile bible she is next on my list.

I also enjoyed doing business with Rich Z. I got my hypo from him(3rd pic) very nice animals

soem other smaller breeders that a have good reputations, have not been mentioned, and i have done business with are

A Select Few-http://a select few.tripod.com i am in the process of buying a snake from him and he is very nice and cooperative. his animals are great too.

Crazy Fools Reptiles-great people to do business with. very friendly and they know what they are doing. I can no longer find their website :o(

Cunningham's Elaphe- Rick is very nice to deal with and excellent animals! I got my snow female from him(pic 4) his website is www.cunninghamselaphe.com

Ben Siegal Reptiles- Ben was very kind and helpful. I can't remember his website but he has great looking animals :o) the 5th pic is the caramel i got from him.

I also recommend from the obvious quality of their animals-Mike Panic, Clint Boyer, Frank Pinello, Rhonda Van Winkle, and a few others that i can't think of off the top of my head LOL ;o)

sorry this was so long ;o)

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Corn Snake Forum ]