Well, I don't know if any one rembers but my large adult male albino corn and a smaller normal female got out about a month ago. I just found the male last night. The female is still MIA.
I was planning on breeding my male to two of my other females. The question is whether or not to wait a while longer or introduce them now? Also, how long should you wait after feeding before you put a male and a female togather?