kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
click here for Rodent Pro  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

to much detail for yah eve?LOL-its only nature.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]

Posted by jason111 on May 03, 2003 at 17:54:09:

In Reply to: thats you NEVER seize to amaze me LOL posted by eve on May 03, 2003 at 16:26:53:

:::::give her energy,once in a while i will sorta force feed her a pinkie but before i do this i load its stomach with a calci/vit supplement.Now it gets gory:do not defrost the pinkie yet,instead take a sharp utility knife and push it into the stomach and wiggle side to side,this creates a cavitity in the stomach-fill this with the supp and then defrost,hole side up.Now if you take the collard in one hand and the pinkie in the other hand,using a finger nail pry open her mouth and gently introduce the pinkie into her mouth(tip:squeeze out some brain onto snout)and with any luck she'll swallow.Hope this helps.
:::::see yah
:::::jason:)
:::::****************************************
::::::i may not be able to get baby food today. i'm going to try a bit more with the mealworm.... wih parrots we add some karole (sp?) syrup to water for some needed energy.

::::::ideas?
::::::

:::::
:::::

::::
::::

:::
:::

::****************************
::EWWWW I would fatter her up another way though, I could not do that, I draw the line at the bugs, cant do the furry thing especially messy with its dead body :0( Jason, Jason ,Jason, you sieze to amaze me LOL
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]