kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Hey Jason, then we both have a handsome male LOL>

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]

Posted by eve on May 01, 2003 at 13:45:28:

In Reply to: hey eve,tonka looks exactly like my male.......... posted by jason111 on May 01, 2003 at 12:29:08:

:but without the yellow legs,mines even has that fatty type layer running round the lower ribs!On the other hand though,those were duds,i was brushing off the mold when the skin ripped and revealed what looke like an omellette so hopefully i'll have better luck with the baja female.
:see yah,oh and tonkas very handsome even for a shemale!hahahaha
:jason
:***************************************************************
::This is Tonka, I purchased Tonka pretty young as a Female from someone who I thought was quite experienced in collareds, I never DOUBTED the sex, and NEVER double checked. This year Tonka has been growing alot and getting quite big and bulky and exhibiting MALE behavior, pelvic dragging, alot of head bobing and jumpng on both the male that at the time(she) was housed with and also jumping on the females neck biting. Well point is in checking, I now have another Male, So ALWAYS double check yourself, when you receive a collared to make sure you know what you have. I don't care that Tonka turned out to be male because He is very pretty, yellow and blue front legs and turquoise blue coming on back legs and very faint orange banding, can't tell in pic, but HE's quite cool !!!! :0) Eve

:
:

How the heck are you? Behaving Nicely, If I may say LOL ! :0) Eve

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Collared Lizard Forum ]