kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Now, that's s good question...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Chuckwalla Forum ]

Posted by kaisar sose on February 16, 2003 at 13:34:30:

In Reply to: Now, that's s good question... posted by BJ on February 16, 2003 at 13:13:50:

BJ and Tom,

A lady in New Jersey? I've been called a lot of things in my time but that one hurts. Kidding.

I have the male red tail runt. It's really odd. He's not thin. His weight matches his size in my opinion. He's healthy and active (read skittish) and eats as much as my other chucks but he does not grow. He is the least tame of all of the chucks. He'll bask in the pen while I'm near but If I need to handle him it usually ends up looking like a game of tag. He interacts well the others but shows no interest in the females. He is the Rankins dragon of chucks.

I'll e-mail you guys a pic if you would like.

John Nicholson

:I think it was a lady in New Jersey. I honestly didn't keep track, and my memory is pathetic. If you're out there, let Tom know, haha. By the way, I got the tape and I've still only seen the first ten minutes.

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Chuckwalla Forum ]