kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

pardon...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]

Posted by StevetheVeiled on April 23, 2003 at 17:47:59:

In Reply to: eh? stoopid is slang 2 be hip? ur just weird... posted by corn_snake_123 on April 23, 2003 at 17:24:35:

i don't remember you writing like that in the past either. that was totally insane to follow, dude. basically, all i understood was that you went to 'da vet' or something. personally, i find that 'abbreviated' internet type crap annoying, but that's not a shot at you, personally. it's not like it's any (n_e) faster! i guess i'm just too old anymore to understand the yoots of today.

:ok, im not getting into no arguments. most of the time i just talk like that, i cnt help it ok. other times, its spelling mistakes. there no attualy point in arguining, this forum isnt here for people like you who wanna judge everything and everyones, this is for ppl who need advice, and for people want to help others.
: Jamie
:::hmm wot woz the point in the insult, so wot if i talk to way i do, just coz i dont talk exacly like you, maybe i like in a difference place 2 you... wot woz the point
::: Jamie

::
::I'm just giving you hell, because I thought your post was rather immature, adolescent, and kinda hard to follow or make sense of. What was even more disturbing is that it was intentional.

::Yer Rite tho, I M jest weerd, U know its jest so hard to keep up wit all da new shiot kids be sayin dees dayz. I M so owd skool tryin ta use propa english ta communakate idears and ebrathang.

::
::LK,

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]