mobile - desktop
... Visit Reptiles.com
News & Events:
Posted by tanyacska on April 16, 2003 at 12:16:24:
In Reply to: To the Vet? Or Not To The Vet? posted by corn_snake_123 on April 16, 2003 at 11:23:27:
i learned over the years with various pets that when in doubt, go to the vet. MUCH better safe than sorry!
:hi, my cham has sum sort of eye problem if you havnt read n e of my other posts. today and yesterday i has wahsed him eye out with some eye wash from pharmicy. today he showed great improvment and opened his eye about 25% of the day. Do i wait a couple more days to see what happens, see if it improves more, or shall i go to the vet?