kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Good idea!more

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]

Posted by Carlton on April 15, 2003 at 13:48:33:

In Reply to: Good idea!more posted by chimbakka on April 15, 2003 at 11:53:54:

I don't know why I didn't think to suggest it earlier. For that shower thing you can just take out the bottom tray and let the water flow through. I always have a couple of bird cages around in the garage. They're cheap, most garage sales or 2nd hand stores have one, they work for so many things...rescue wild rehabs, vet transport, temp housing, frames for hospital or isolation cages. Standard basking session procedure for me on nice days is a row of birdcages on the deck with a sheet to block chilly winds and views of the neighbor. Some chams prefer traveling in a closed box with a perch, but I had a melleri who went nuts in a box. She preferred a view and was calmer then. I had to ship her once and hearing her claws raking the inside of the box all the way to the airport broke my heart.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Chameleon Forum ]