kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Cfhs Website

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The CFHS Forum ]

Posted by Brian Conley on April 29, 2002 at 07:47:16:

In Reply to: Cfhs Website posted by Jeff Tillis on April 29, 2002 at 07:21:01:

: Ok all society members.I had a meeting with Victor this weekend about the website.At this point we will be keeping the site hosted at Tripod.Victor has agreed to maintain the site at no charge.The only problem is that he can't supply the content.That is where you and I come into the picture.I will be working today to get Brian to foward the newsletter page to Victor as well as trying to contact Dr Bruce about posting some of his articles at the site as well.Victor is going to design several formats to show at the next meeting so that we can get the members opinions on the site.We would like to also encourage any member who wants to put together an article to feel free to foward it to Victor.His email address is viperfx@directvinternet.com.I am also including the link to the current site again.Any comments would be highly appreciated.This is going to be the Socities site,lets please use it and please give feedback so that we can make it what the members deserve.

: Thank You,
: Jeff Tillis

Jeff, great news! I'll just email Victor the newsletter article when I email to everyone else. Now I just need him to show me a few tricks and we'll be all set.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The CFHS Forum ]