kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Zoo Med Aspen Snake Bedding  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

My hidden agenda????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Burmese Python Forum ]

Posted by Ryan Shackleton on May 08, 2003 at 00:03:09:

In Reply to: Just Admit It, Your All After Checking Out Her Boobs..more posted by Boid149 on May 07, 2003 at 21:41:35:

Here it is....
She's given some good advice, to me and to others on the forum. It's a way of returning a favor. There are some others I'd be willing to do that for, and several know who they are.
As far as her coming on here asking for a monitor, I believe somebody else had the idea. It was met with some welcome.
If I wanted to "check out her boobs" as you put it, the monitor would have nothing to do with it. Problems with posting photos would be caused by the CPU.
Now go away.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Burmese Python Forum ]