kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

lysol!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Burmese Python Forum ]

Posted by meximullet02 on April 16, 2003 at 17:47:16:

In Reply to: JUST GOT BIT !!!! NOW WHAT ?? posted by joemichaelaz on April 16, 2003 at 17:03:47:

well whats the warning on the can say? chances are if its bad enough to poison you its bad enough to poison your snake. I not trying to be rude but dont be surprised if your snake dies. it might not but then again it might. next time you get bite a little alcohol in his mouth will do the trick. ok now to you were you playing with a dog, cat, bird or sometype of animal before you went to get your snake out? is your snake about to shed? next time you go to get your snake out make SURE you havent been touching any thing that could be food for it. and you might want to start using a snake hook to take it out.
again i am sorry if my post sound like im being an a$$hole i understand you were scared. hell, i would to, but as a precaution you might want to leave a bottle of alcohol right beside your cage.
andrew
oh and wash off your snake

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Burmese Python Forum ]