kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

JASON

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]

Posted by P-RAT on May 10, 2003 at 11:43:21:

In Reply to: EGGS posted by Jason Nelson on May 09, 2003 at 23:58:05:

:
:Hi Jim
:It looks like the MAYBE infertial but is hard to tell from pics but the way you decribed them (soft and wet)they sound like slugs . I hope I'am wrong. You should know for sure with about 4 to 7 days . Keep us posted and good luck.
:take care
:jason

:

::MY anery just laid eggs and don't know what to think of there quality.They feel very soft and the first 2days were wet looking ,they are't that wet looking anymore but still feel thin.Are the gopher's eggs like this.They look a mess,she had them when I was at work and everthing in the egg box stuck to them.Thanks to all who respond.P-RAT

:
:The eggs are all dry the way they should be but they still feel soft not like my bull eggs, is there a difference in the two snakes plyablity.They haven't changed colors yet or got mold or anything about 5days old.I hope there ok cause my texas rats eggs were bad and I don't want two bad clutches this year.My first year and that would be a little discourging,P-RAT

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]