kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

WRONG!!!! When was the last time you saw a reg old albino-

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]

Posted by besiege on May 09, 2003 at 21:15:18:

In Reply to: WRONG!!!! When was the last time you saw a reg old albino- posted by Camby on May 09, 2003 at 20:56:06:

:First of all, the snake looks like my hypo which in my opinion is just typical, while the snake is nice looking he is nothing to rave about.

:Secondly NZ's response was to a pic that did not show the head of the animal, so calm down, no need to get your feathers all ruffled up because he posted an opinion. Remember, you asked "What kind of bull snake am I". So he was wrong, big deal.

:Had he posted after the second pic was up, then he would have had more to go on but his response came before the second pic I believe.

:Sorry to post and probably offend people, just didn't see the need for you to blast him. I just feel that people shouldn't ask for peoples advice or opinions if you already have your mind made up. If you wanted people to laud the snake, then just post "hey check out my hypo bull". Trust me, there will be plenty of people that will praise it on this forum.

:Just my unbiased and probably unwanted opinion.

:DC

Your opinion is certainly not unwanted. Excellent post!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]