kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: HOOK ,LINE AND SINKER

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]

Posted by P-RAT on April 13, 2003 at 13:32:31:

In Reply to: Re: Another hooked pituophis herper. LOL . .> posted by BILLY on April 13, 2003 at 13:07:11:

:Terry,

:Tell me about it!!! LOL! My collection grew after getting hooked up on this forum. Russell ( nodaksnakelover ) put some pics up of Meltzer's n.pines. I got in contact with Meltzer and picked up a killer male the following year in Daytona in 2001. Since then, the pits in my collection grew and grew. I now have 13 out of 25. This forum has served its purpose and much more, being able to exchange info and hang " online " with cool pit bros such as yourself.

:We were looking at houses yesterday. If we get one, that may raise the chance up for me to breed pits. Right now, I wouldn't have the room I would desire to do that.

:Take care!
:billy

:Well the last two days I watched my two female bulls lay clutches,now if that don't get ya going then looking at some of the wonderful different spieces has gotta get ya.I am appling for my DEC permit to collect in upstate NY,MILKS,HOGNOSE and of course ELAPHE O. OBSOLETA,anypictures of these,THANKS,P-RAT

:

:
::I don't know if there's a cure, but you CANNOT look at this forum without the snakes in your collection increasing in quatity. Del Alspaw and I are partners and he keeps the Pits and I keep the Elaphe. It takes alot of self discipline not to committ to several of the snakes I see on this forum. I already think I failed because I will probably be contacting John Cherry soon on his locality yellow Texas Bulls he produces. Good luck

:::They are awsom capes,don't get my hands itching again.All the little ones are doing just great.Keep me updated on the capes,THANKS,JIM

::
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bull, Pine, and Gopher Snake Forum ]