kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bearded Dragon Forum ]

Posted by LindsayMarie on May 11, 2003 at 16:55:32:

In Reply to: Calcium Supplement Question!!!!! posted by Tracey on May 11, 2003 at 16:24:36:

Does he offer more information then what is available on the parazap and absolute calcium sites?

I am sorry if people took me wrong. I was not saying his products are bad or that he is a liar! I have never used his products, because to be honest I find it hard to buy something that doesnt list ingredients and has minimal information. But just because I havent used it doesnt meant I think it doesnt work or that I wont try it in the future. I am just one of those people that needs more then one or two sentences of advertising statements. Like you suggested, I will probably contact Val so maybe he can give me a little more info about both products.

I am only looking out for the health and well being of my animals. If I didnt ask questions that would make me a bad parent. Were all here to learn and better the care of our bearded babies. I am sorry you felt I was flamming your friend, but it wasnt like that. At least not on my part. About the only thing I can think of that could have been taken wrong was that I felt the statement about other calcium supplements not being used by the reptile merely just passing through. To me it was like saying only his product works and everyone using anything else is making a wrong decision. Maybe I just took the ad and site wrong? Either way.... I am sorry you all had to go on defense. I am also sorry I refered to that statement as BS. I didnt mean his product or he was!

Sorry for the confusion. LindsayMarie

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bearded Dragon Forum ]