kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Picture Request Repeated.....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Bearded Dragon Forum ]

Posted by Heather on May 10, 2003 at 17:07:38:

In Reply to: Picture Request Repeated..... posted by Heather on May 10, 2003 at 12:39:46:

Thanks for the Replies!

I got her From "Mesa Kingdom" at the White Plains, NY show in April. She was about 6 weeks old when I got her. The reason I'm asking about her color is because with every shed He body Color is getting more and more Orangey with Salmon type saddles and Purleish Side Bars..... She becoming REALLY pretty! I'm just wondering if She'll get more orange or If She'll go "Red" Like her Morph's Name Suggests.... But You're right, soon or later I'll know for sure. I never knew it got so complicated with all their genetics and stuff......... I just figured if the parents were a color, the babies would be similar or the same.... My Male Is an Orange Glow from Weis....... He's 2 years 3 months now... And how, I was just curious. Thanks again for the ideas. I'll see if I can contact Her breeder to get Pics of the parents. Thanks again! :D

:Since I got no replies the first time I decided to repost My Question.

:My Baby Beardie Is a Red Sandfire/Red SandDesert X Hypo Snow. I'm trying to figure out what Her Parents looked like so I can Have an idea of what She'll look like when She's all Grown Up (Which won't be long since She's Growing a Quarter of an Inch a DAY!!!!!). I You have Pics of a Red Sandfire X Red Sand Desert or of a Hypo Snow, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Post them so I can see what Her Parents looked like. Also, When She's a adult I'm gonna cross Her with My Orange Glow Male. What color do you think the babies would be? Any Ideas?
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Bearded Dragon Forum ]