kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

True... but

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Ball Python Forum ]

Posted by Krystal19_85 on May 12, 2003 at 21:25:57:

In Reply to: True... but posted by sijae on May 12, 2003 at 19:32:47:

I guess I get the point, I am in no way looking for a pat on the back or anything, just wondering why the prices were so high, I still dissagree with selling WC for the same price as CB, but whatever floats there boat! LOL I guess I will go with the main price flow. I definitly don't want people to think of my snakes as "throw aways"! I still think it is wrong to care more about the money than the animals though, that was my main point, guess it kinda came out wrong, I wasn't trying to offend anyone or argue. Anyway I guess I am still glad I posted it, I learned something! That is something I plan on never stoping, I want to learn something new everyday, and I just think it is sad that some people jumped down my throat in stead of just saying what you did. I onlty wanted to sell them for low prices because I want more people to be able to have CB and to downsize the ammount of imports, I have no problem with imports, but the numbers that come in each year are rediculous! Soon wild BPs won't exist! I guess I was just trying to help, I realize that my small group of baby balls pr season isn't going to make a difference, so I guess I get what you all are saying, but some people are just rude and believe they enjoy arguing and feeling superior. I already said I am a newbie to breeding and I don't know it all, let's not argue, ya know. Sorry, just help me learn, don't make me not want to listen.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Ball Python Forum ]