kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: When you get back

[ Rispondi ] [ Spedire la Risposta ] [ HerpForum - Asia/Pacific Rim ]

Inviato da Rex on Aprile 17, 2000 at 19:44:48:

In Reply to: Re: When you get back posted by Baba on Aprile 13, 2000 at 07:25:00:

: : Hi Baba,
: : I'm very interested in Chinese Elaphe and would be interested in learning more about your trip. Like where you collected certain species and what species of Elaphe, habitats and such. Photo's maybe,,
: : When will you be back to your home ?
: : Where do you live ?

: : I live in Florida , USA.
: : Hope to hear from you,
: : My Best,,
: : Rex Knight

: Rex,

: I will not give you the places where I have trapped the animals. I can give you an indication where you must look.
: I went to the border of Vietnam and even crossed it to find E.prasina and some other strange looking (unknown) Elaphids.
: I caught 11 E.prasines but I have sended them to a good friend in the US. He breeds them and has several different species
: of ratsnakes from Asia. I am sending most of the animals I have to Japan. They are mostly interested in rare Cuora spp.
: Sended 15 Cuora mccordi, 7 Cuora panni, 150 Cuora galbinifrons, 30 Cuora flavimarginata, 3 Cuora spp. (green one's!!)
: and 50 Indotestudo elongata and 7 Manouria emys spp. (apox. 90 cm carapace)
: I was contacted by a person in Holland and he wanted to import snakes to. I will send him next month animals when I get
: the export license for Holland. Rex maby you can contact them (Sweden is not far from Holland)!!

: As for the Alligators I must come back next year!! They already got there export quota set.
: All the other animals are OK.

: Have to go to bed, we are leaving to Tibet tommorow.

: Hope to hear from you soon,

Hello Baba,
Sorry for the delay in returning a reply, been very busy at work, not much time for the PC, you know ?
I would not be going over there, can't afford it, I just collect and breed Asian Elaphe and always wanting to learn as much as I can about them. I would be interested in knowing your friend in the US, could you Email his address or send mine to them to contact me ?
I have some E. prasina and would like to have different bloodlines.
My Best,,
Rex
ratsnakes.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: