mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Inviato da Alphard The Hydrae on Marzo 29, 1999 at 15:45:33:
I would like to have informations for a school project about the third eye of some lizards.
Her are some of my questions:
1. Wich of the lizards are easy to find (possibly in captivity) who have a third eye? (Only a few name will please me)
2. Are there other lizards that the Tuatara that who are a rudimentary cristallin, a rudimentary retina and a nerve connected to the brain?
3. What is the utility of the rydimentary cristallin if the "eye" doesn't need a focus because he don't see anything ?
4. Were there any serious studies about the third eye ?
5. Can we find illustrations of anatomy of the third eye ?
If yes, where I can find theme ?
6. Were can I find more specific information about the third eye?
If you have any other informations about the subject I would appreciate.
Thank you for time consecrated to me.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english, it's not my primary language.