kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

hey guys....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Anole Forum ]

Posted by Tim L. on March 26, 2003 at 09:49:28:

It's great to be back again!!! I haven't been here for nearly 3 months!! I completely forgot about it during that time, and also, I was very busy. Recently, my remaining male anole refused to eat for nearly a month, and I though he was getting old, and therefore starving himself to death. I gave him every cricket and mealworms available, but still, he refused to eat them!! I think that's because he wanted a female, since my female anole died more than 6 months ago. I though I had absolutely no hope to bring him back to himself, but one day, I brought about 50 mealworms to home, and gave him one. Then, he followed the wiggling trail of mealworm, and snapped it up!! I was so happy that he's finally eating!! He ate two more in that day. He's slowly gaining all the weight that he lost. He's back to himself again.

Well, it's great to be back, and I'll try to stick to this forum as often as possible, helping people, etc.

Tim

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Anole Forum ]