kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

New Feedback Forum

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Academic Forum ]

Posted by PHScales on January 31, 2003 at 15:18:52:

Dear kingsnake.com community,

We have re-created the new Feedback and Announcements Forum as a place for our community members to post their comments, questions, and suggestions about site policies, procedures, and features. I will be checking in daily to respond to your posts and make note of your suggestions.

I do want to make it clear that this Forum is NOT the place for comments or complaints about individuals, whether users or hosts. If you have a problem with an individual and can't convey your message without identifying someone, you will need to email me privately so I can look into it. You can email me at this link:

http://www.pethobbyist.com/phcontact/index.php?ph=phscales

We have also updated our Terms of Service, and added some information about how to appeal a ban, how to complain about a problem, some information about this new feedback forum, and other changes. Please take the time to read these revisions:

http://forum.kingsnake.com/shared/tos.html

One of the most important changes to make note of is that we want to make sure all comments on site policies, features, and procedures, as well as complaints, are made in the Feedback Forum rather than the discussion Forums. This is so we can be sure to see these discussions, and not to distract the community from its usual topic of dicussion and community interaction. If you want Forum users to make note of something you have posted to the Feedback Forum, it's perfectly fine to make a single post directing them here, but any responses to that post will be moved or removed.

I look forward to hearing from you!

PHScales
Site Coordinator, kingsnake.com

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Academic Forum ]