kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: What kind of lizard is this so I know what to feed him

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ What Kind of Lizard Forum ]

Posted by arborealmama on September 23, 2002 at 22:13:46:

In Reply to: What kind of lizard is this so I know what to feed him posted by wildwinding on September 23, 2002 at 19:22:55:

:This lizard was in building on job site, scared and in a corner. We have an aquarium, so he was brought home and now I don't know what to feed him or what kind he is. His aquarium already had sand in it and rocks and we have a heat light too. What kind is he and what do I need to get to feed him tonight? I will go get whatever he needs tomorrow at pet shop. Should we keep him or set him free in our yard. Jobsite area was way too dangerous just to set free. Thanks and appreciate any help I can get in food and identification, I know he is hungry.

Hi - he looks like a green anole. What state did you find him in? Go to the Green Anole forum for info from lots of experts. He needs humidity, crickets and small insects like moths. In the mean time, mist his enclosure with water 2x a day and feed him small insects. The experts wil help you with the rest!

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ What Kind of Lizard Forum ]